Saturday 18 October 2014

Zomtober 2014 - Week 3 Female Zombie


It surely has been fun this week, I got a load of casts for NYD, so every evening was unpacking and in between cutting up the paint brush (for the hair) checking all of the casts (green stuffing my mini) preparing the product pages on my webshop (painting my mini) oh and inbetween I had a bit of real life :-)

Damm this real life stuff really takes time awayfrom the hobby, I think it should be banned!!!!

Anyway, on the this weeks entry (or whatever we are calling them)...

I started with this mini "Ma" Peabody from my range of survivors. I cut off her head, arms, bag and the front of her coat.






















I rebuilt her head and arms from another zombie, cut away her shirt and coat, rebuilt her boob and torn off shirt. I then started with the hair which I used from an old paint brush.I will not be doing that again very soon!! It wasn´t funny with super glued hair flying all over the place.



















































































For next week is another survivor in the works.

See you then...Stay safe and survive

Toni

16 comments:

  1. Wow! It may have been hard work, but the finished miniature is excellent. The hair is just the icing on the cake (as we say in the U.K.), the newspaper and torn clothes and injury all make this an excellent conversion.
    Roy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roy, yeah the hard work paid off in the end...

      Delete
  2. Amazing job dude! Seriously that is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bob, I´m sorry I didn´t name her Bobette!! :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, that is gorily brilliant! Glad to have finally found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic stuff - so impressive. can't wait to see your next work of art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dannoc :-)...This weeks mini will not be so gory!! I have a model exhibition on the weekend to attend as a trader, so I will have to get a move on...

      Delete
  5. That is really freaky looking (in a good way) Nice work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice indeed! The hair obviously hasn't been combed for a while, which is quite appropriate for a well-rotted zombie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks C6. She has no time for combing her hair....she´s out shopping for brainssss...

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks really creepy. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Disturbingly awesome. Great job.

    ReplyDelete